Evolution of the Courthouse

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
1826 Courthouse
The St. Charles Parish Courthouse in 1826.
Courthouse Expansion
The courthouse undergoes an expansion in 1921.
Courthouse Demolished
The courthouse is demolished in 1976. (Photo courtesy of the St. Charles Library)
1921 Courthouse
The courthouse in 1921.
New Courthouse
The new St. Charles Parish Courthouse in Hahnville was completed in 1976 at the same site as the former house.

This text is copyright © material by Marilyn Richoux, Joan Becnel and Suzanne Friloux, from St. Charles Parish, Louisiana: A Pictorial History, 2010.

Related Images

Click the images for caption information.
See all 7 images related to this topic.

Related Articles